Maximize Beer Production and Cool Fermentation Tanks, Brite Tanks and Wort Coolers.
From Microbrewery to Brewpub to Regional to Large Brewery
We Have A Solution To Meet Your Needs.
High fluid flow promotes maximum heat transfer for faster and more consistent product cooling.
Designed to Provide 20°F - 30°F Glycol - to support all of your cooling needs.
Built for your environment - rugged design shrinks your worries, reduces maintenance cost and provides the best product for your needs.
Backed by a nationwide service network of independent service companies that accelerates service attention and minimizes downtime in the event of a problem.
Backed by experienced application and service professionals. Our applications specialists listen to your unique requirements to guarantee the selection of the correct glycol/water chiller to meet your needs while minimizing your initial investment and ongoing energy costs.
Have A Question? Looking For Help? Not sure what you need in a glycol chiller for your brewery? Call Advantage at 317-887-0729
Need Help Choosing A Glycol Chiller For Your Brewery?
Click Here for the Free Glycol Chiller Selection Tool
Click these links to see glycol chiller specifications and get immediate pricing.
• Jughandle Brewing Company, Tinton Falls, New Jersey
• Black Swan Brewpub, Plainfield IN
• Sierra Nevada Brewing, Chico, California
• Needy Craft, Indianapolis, Indiana
• French Lick Winery, West Baden Springs, Indiana
• 1859 Cider Company, Salem, Oregon
• Grand Junction Brewing, Westfield IN
• Woodland Beer, Marcy, New York
• Hopkinsville Brewing, Hopkinsville, Kentucky
• Restless Spirits Distilling, North Kansas City, Missouri
• Dockside 700, Tahoe City CA
• Parched Eagle Brewpub, Westport WI
• Deer Creek Brewery, Noblesville, IN
• Shale Creek Brewery, Franklin, Indiana
• Cedar Creek Brew company, Seven Points, Texas
• O'so Brewing Co, Plovel, Wisconsin
• Chambers Bay Distillery LLC, University Place, Washington
• Wayfarers Ale Ltd, Port Williams, NS
• Euryale Brewing, Riverside CA
• Flying Heart Brewing, Bossier City, Louisiana
• Four Day Ray Brewing, Fishers, Indiana
• Red Dragon Brewery, Fredericksburg, Virginia
• Humble Abbey Brewing, Lake Clarke Shorts, Florida
• Hoosier Brewing Company, Franklin, Indiana
• Hopfusion Ale Works, Fort Worth, Texas
• Winchester Brew Works, Winchester, VA
• Mount Pleasant Brewing Co, Mt Pleasant MI
• LaOtta Brewing, LaOtta, Indiana
• St Joseph Brewery & Public House, Indianapolis IN
• Weyerbacher Brewing Co, Easton PA
• Lake Charlevoix Brewing, Charlevoix MI
• Clam Lake Beer Company, Cadillac MI
• Bluetick Brewery, Maryville TN
• Three Rings Brewery, McPherson, Kansas
• Elevation 5003 Distillery, Fort Collins, Colorado
• El Paso Brewing Company, El Paso, Texas
• Bent Rail Brewery, Indianapolis, Indiana
• Black Mountain Distillery, Cave Creek, Arizona
• Great Barn Brewery, Kintnersville, PA
Disclaimer: Advantage has made every effort to ensure that the results generated by the calculators available at this website are correct
and valid within the limitations indicated for each calculator. However, neither Advantage nor any of its employees warrants nor accepts any
liability for the use of these calculators. Use of these calculators and selection of specific input parameters often requires engineering judgment
on a case by case basis. The user is cautioned to seek competent engineering assistance in the use of the calculators and application of results
generated by the calculators. The user is further cautioned that the results generated are based upon certain simplifying assumptions, which may
or may not be valid for a specific case.
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project
In Business since 1977
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road Greenwood, IN 46143 317-887-0729
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors.
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.