Temperature Control For Brewery Tanks | 4 Tanks |
Click Here for An Immediate Factory Pricing Quote For the BC-SCC-4T ▶
Pricing Is Now On Display
- Advantage tank temperature control systems include thermocouple temperature sensors that are placed in the product to measure the product temperature.
- The sensor is monitored by the simple to use control instrument that starts and stops the flow of cold glycol through the tank jacket by opening and closing a solenoid valve.
- Each tank is controlled independently and includes an on/off selector to take tanks off line when they are not in use.
- Systems are available in many sizes FROM 1 to 8 tanks or more.
- Systems include ½" solenoid valves and require 115 volt power.
Price is Loading
- Simple, reliable and easy to use
- Monitors tank temperature and opens and closes a solenoid valve to allow glycol to cool the tank
- Includes thermocouple temperature sensors
- Solenoid valves can be factory or field supplied
- Requires 110/1/60 power
- Individual controls for each tank
- Adjust set point and read actual temperature
- Tank cooling on/off switch
- Power on light and main panel on/off
- Glycol temperature monitoring with high temperature tank cooling lockout circuit
- Emergency Stop Button
Updated on September 4, 2020
BC-SCC-4T shown. Image shown is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according specifications and options.
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project