The new Sentra SR Series Temperature Control Unit from Advantage Engineering provides precise water temperature control in a broad variety of applications. This series features an improved pump design for optimal performance efficiency.
The Sentra SR units preheat to the required operating temperature by recirculating water through the process and activating the unit’s electric immersion heater. Upon reaching the necessary operating temperature, the unit can deliver further heat, or provide cooling to maintain strict temperature control.
New SR configuration. Cabinet Style shown for Units up to 16 kW Heaters and Pumps to 3 HP.
Sentra SR Series Advantages
- Up to 20% greater efficiency than previous models
- Single piece casting with a built-in heater & suction tank
- Technologically advanced control instrumentation
- Available with Modbus TCP & OPC UA Euromap 82.1 Communications
Sentra SR Series Features
- Across-process diagnostic pressure gauges
- Low watt density, long-life heater
- Compact electrical panel with hinged door for easy front access
- Exclusive single piece, high efficiency, high flow pump, motor & tank
- Exclusive precision controlled modulating AVTTM cooling valve (T & G series)
- Stainless steel electrical cabinet & enclosure panels
- Made in the USA
Increase Profitability with Advantage Engineering
Are you ready to optimize your company’s efficiency and profitability? Our team is here to help! Providing effective and energy efficient process cooling, Advantage Engineering improves profitability of industrial manufacturing companies in a wide range of industries. We develop and manufacture innovative industrial heat transfer products including water chillers, temperature control units and evaporative cooling towers. Contact us today to discuss your project!