To see IMMEDIATE online pricing, please complete the form below for the SK-3475-300
Pricing will be displayed on our website when you fill out the form below and click Get Pricing Now.
Get Pricing Now
Your privacy is assured, of course. Your information will be used by Advantage and its representatives only. It will not be provided or sold to others. It will be used for purposes of this inquiry only.
Water temperature control units circulate temperature stabilized water through the process for process temperature control.
The temperature control range of this unit is 32°F - 300°F.
A pump circulates water through the process. A heater and a cooling valve work together to control the water temperature.
This temperature control unit requires a plant water supply source.
Advantage temperature control units are portable, built on casters to easily move the unit between processes.
Units are available with a variety of different control instruments, heater sizes, cooling valves and physical packages.
kW : 34
HP : 2
GPM : 72
PSI : 30
Type : Solenoid
Size : 3/8"
Control : 300° Series
Maximum Temperature : 300°F
(6) Minimum Temperature : 32°F
• Nema 1 control cabinet with branch circuit protection
• Stainless steel enclosure panels
Full Load Amperage (3)
230/3/60 : 89.2
460/3/60 : 44.6
575/3/60 : 37.2
To Process : 1-1/4"
From Process : 1-1/4"
Water Supply : 1/2"
Drain : 1/2"
Height : 44"
Width : 16"
Depth : 24"
Shipping : 295 lbs
• 2 years covering heater & cooling valve
• 4 years covering 300° Series control instrument
• Lifetime covering pump seal (parts only)
• 2 years covering balance of machine
1. Since product innovation and improvement is our constant goal, all features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Selection of certain optional features may change listed specifications.
2. Derate heater output by 25% for 208/3/60 operation.
3. Full load amps are higher than run load amps and must be used for sizing disconnects and supply wiring. Not for construction. Consult factory for power requirements of unit as configured and on selected options.
4. Consult factory for 50HZ operation.
5. Unit weight crated for shipment.
6. The Sentra cannot achieve temperatures below the cooling water supply temperature and will provide warmer water to process compared to the cooling water temperature even with the cooling valve fully open. Consult Factory for more information.
2 HP process pump
Stainless steel shaft
Horizontal motor extends bearing and seal life
ODP (open drip proof) motor
Pump seal flush line
Custom designed impeller and casing
High grade mechanical contactor with over current, phase loss and short circuit protection
PVT™ Solenoid Valve
Pulsed by the microprocessor controller
Stainless steel sheath
Built-In flange for bolt-in mounting
'300°' Control Instrument
Controls temperature from 30°F to 300°F
Cabinetry & Frame:
Stainless steel panels
Hinged electrical cabinet door
Lift-off mechanical cover
Portable, on castors
Water supply pressure switch
Process pump motor overload protection
Process pressure relief valve
High temperature limit protection
Control circuit fuse
DIN rail mounted electrical components
UL approved components
Nema 1 electrical construction
Heating & Cooling Cylinders:
Twin cylinders - separate heating and suction tanks
Made from cast iron by custom molds
Reinforced bosses for process and ancillary connections
NPT process connections
Each cylinder is flanged mounted to the pump casing
Warranty (standard units):
Lifetime on the pump seal
4 Years on the control instrument
2 Years on the cooling valve
2 Years on the mechanical system
SPI communications cable - 20'
'VE' Series Control Instrument Changes Model to SK-3472-VE
Dual Zone Dolly with Water Manifold
Visual / audible beacon
High dB Audible Alarm
Closed Circuit Cooling
Total Non-Ferrous Unit
Rear Panel Cover
Power Disconnect Switch
Solid State Heater Contactor
7-1/2 HP @ 100 GPM Changes Model to SK-34100-
5 HP @ 90 GPM Changes Model to SK-3490-
3 HP @ 80 GPM Changes Model to SK-3480-
1 HP @ 45 GPM Changes Model to SK-3445-
3/4 HP @ 35 GPM Changes Model to SK-3435-
24 kW Changes Model to SK-2472-
16 kW Changes Model to SK-1672-
10 kW Changes Model to SK-1072-
300°F Series Control Instrument
Control temperatures up to 300°F
Continuous To Process temperature display
Selectable From Process temperature display
Continuous Setpoint temperature display
Temperature display in Fahrenheit or Celsius
Out-of-Spec alarms for temperature
Ok-Fault status indicators for Probe, Water Pressure, High Temperature, Pump Overload and Phase
Setup display for Pump On, Temperature, Network and Machine
Image is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according to specifications and options.
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project
In Business since 1977
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road Greenwood, IN 46143 317-887-0729
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors.
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.