Second Setpoint Operation for Sentra and Regal Instruments
- The Sentra SK and Regal RK instrument controllers are available with optional second setpoint capability.
- The second setpoint is activated by a contact closure between the red and black wires on the remote cable.
- The remote adjustable setpoint is activated by the input of 0-6 volts.
- The instrument must be configured for second setpoint or remote setpoint before use. To access the extended configuration menu the second DIP switch (located on the top edge of the CPU board) must be toggled to the off position.
- To activate the second setpoint function use the select key to access the "SP2" prompt in the extended menu. Use the 'Up Arrow' key and select 'Yes' to enable the second setpoint option.
- To activate the remote setpoint use the select key to access the "RSP" prompt in the extended menu. Use the 'Up Arrow' and select 'Yes' to enable the remote setpoint function.
For more information on second setpoint operation for temperature control units call the Advantage Service Department at 317-887-0729.
Would you like to Download FYI #221 to your browser?
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project