To see IMMEDIATE online pricing, please complete the form below for the BCD-3A
Pricing will be displayed on our website when you fill out the form below and click Get Pricing Now.
Get Pricing Now
Your privacy is assured, of course. Your information will be used by Advantage and its representatives only. It will not be provided or sold to others. It will be used for purposes of this inquiry only.
Advantage BC & BG Series air-cooled chillers use mechanical refrigeration to cool recirculating fluid that support industrial process cooling applications.
Glycol chillers are configured to produce fluid temperatures between 25°F - 30° using a mixture of water & glycol to prevent the fluid from freezing but can also be adjusted to produce fluid temperature as low as 20°F and as high as 70°F.
Air-cooled chillers use ambient air to dissipate the heat from the refrigeration system.
BC models are designed for indoor installation.
Horsepower : 3
Type : Digital Scroll
(2) Glycol Temperature @ 25°F : 17,292 BTU/hr
(3) Glycol Temperature @ 50°F : 34,800 BTU/hr
HP : 3/4
GPM : 7.2
PSI : 30
Type : Centrifugal
Construction : Stainless Steel
Type : Fan
CFM : 3,000
(4) Ambient : 95°F
Type : R-410A
Full Load Amperage (5)
230/1/60 : 33
230/3/60 : 23
460/3/60 : 11
Holding : 7.5 gal
Lid : Optional
To Process : 1"
From Process : 1"
Electrical : Nema 1
Installation Area : Indoor
Ambient Range : 60°F - 95°F
Height : 43"
Width : 34"
Depth : 40"
Shipping : 600 lbs
1. Since product innovation and improvement is our constant goal, all features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Selection of certain optional features may change listed specifications.
2. Capacity at 25°F LFT and 115 °F condensing temperature. Capacities may be +/5% as reserved by the compressor manufacturer. The minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used is 48°F.
3. Capacity at 50°F LFT and 115 °F condensing temperature. Capacities may be +/5% as reserved by the compressor manufacturer. The minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used is 48°F.
4. Design ambient conditions. Loss of capacity and/or difficulty operating will occur at higher ambients. Minimum recommended ambient is 60°F.
5. Full load amps are higher than run load amps and must be used for sizing disconnects and supply wiring.
Image is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according to specifications and options.
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project
In Business since 1977
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road Greenwood, IN 46143 317-887-0729
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors.
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.