Temperature Control Units : SR Series
Temperature control units provide precise fluid temperature control to wide range of applications.
- These units are used to preheat industrial processes to the desired operating temperature by recirculating water through the process and engaging the unit’s electric immersion heater.
- After reaching the operating temperature, they can continue to add heat or become a cooling device to maintain tight temperature control.
- Equipped with 6, 10, 16, 24 or 34 kilowatt heaters
- Available centrifugal pumps from ½ ¾ 1½, 2, 3, 5, 7½ horsepower (20-100 gpm)
- Can be configured to supply process fluids from 30°F to 300°F.
More Information on Specifications & Pricing
For Temperatures Up To 250°F
For Temperatures Up To 300°F
Exclusive Single Piece High Efficienty, High Flow Pump Motor & Tank Assembly
- Up to 20% more efficient than previous models
- Custom designed pump casing & impeller generates high flow rate
- Turbulence generated by high flow rates improves heat transfer and promotes better part quality
- Horizontal orientation and internal seal area flush extends pump seal life
- Open drip proof motor
- For ½ to 3 horsepower models.
Units with model number starting with SK have been replaced by our SR-Series models and are no longer in production.
Example models that are no longer produced include SK-1035G, SK-1035LE, SK-1035T, SK-1035HE.
Click here for a comprehensive list of legacy units.
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project