To see IMMEDIATE online pricing, please complete the form below for the M1-3W
Pricing will be displayed on our website when you fill out the form below and click Get Pricing Now.
Get Pricing Now
Your privacy is assured, of course. Your information will be used by Advantage and its representatives only. It will not be provided or sold to others. It will be used for purposes of this inquiry only.
Portable chillers use mechanical refrigeration to cool recirculated fluids that support industrial process cooling applications.
Portable chillers include an internal pumping system and reservoir system.
Portable chillers can be moved between use points as needed.
Water-Cooled chillers use plant water supplies to dissipate the heat from the refrigeration system.
Unit Cooling Capacity
(2) Tons : 3
kW : 10.5
HP : 3
Type : Scroll
HP : 3/4
GPM : 7.2
PSI : 30
Type : Centrifugal
Construction : Stainless Steel
(3) City : 4.5 gpm
(4) Tower : 9 gpm
Type : R-410A
Full Load Amperage (5)
230/3/60 : 18
460/3/60 : 9
575/3/60 : 8
Holding : 7.5 gal
Lid : Optional
Auto Make-Up : Optional
Height : 30"
Width : 37"
Depth : 24"
To Process : 3/4"
From Process : 3/4"
Condenser : 3/4"
Make-Up : 1/2"
Shipping : 470 lbs
1. Since product innovation and improvement is our constant goal, all features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Selection of certain optional features may change listed specifications.
2. Tons capacity at 12,000 BTU/ton per hour @ 50°F LWT @ " 105"°F condensing temperature. Capacities may be +/- 5% as reserved by the compressor manufacturer. Operating at temperatures below 50° will reduce chiller capacity. The minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used is 48°F.
3. City water requirements based on 60°F water supply at 20 PSI differential with a clean condenser.
4. Tower water requirements based on 85°F water supply at 20 PSI differential with a clean condenser.
5. Full load amps are higher than run load amps and must be used for sizing disconnects and supply wiring.
6. Approximate unit weight crated for shipment.
R410A refrigerant - Non-Ozone depleting - Low global warming impact
Tube-In-Tube water-cooled condenser with regulator valve
Image is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according to specifications and options.
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project
In Business since 1977
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road Greenwood, IN 46143 317-887-0729
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors.
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.