To see IMMEDIATE online pricing, please complete the form below for the M1-1A
Pricing will be displayed on our website when you fill out the form below and click Get Pricing Now.
Get Pricing Now
Your privacy is assured, of course. Your information will be used by Advantage and its representatives only. It will not be provided or sold to others. It will be used for purposes of this inquiry only.
Portable chillers use mechanical refrigeration to cool recirculated fluids that support industrial process cooling applications.
Portable chillers include an internal pumping system and reservoir system.
Portable chillers can be moved between use points as needed.
Air-Cooled chillers use indoor ambient air to dissipate the heat from the refrigeration system.
Unit Cooling Capacity
(2) Tons : 1
kW : 3.5
HP : 1
Type : Scroll
HP : 1/2
GPM : 2.4
PSI : 60
Type : Positive Displacement
Construction : Brass
Type : Fan
Fan Quantity :
Fan Horsepower : (for each motor)
CFM : 710
(3) Ambient : 90°F
Type : R-134A
Full Load Amperage
230/1/60 : 16.2
Holding : 4 gal
Lid : Standard
Auto Make-Up : Optional
Height : 37"
Width : 19"
Depth : 25"
To Process : 1/2"
From Process : 1/2"
Shipping : 345 lbs
1. Since product innovation and improvement is our constant goal, all features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Selection of certain optional features may change listed specifications.
2. Tons capacity at 12,000 BTU/ton per hour @ 50°F LWT @ " 115°F condensing temperature. Capacities may be +/- 5% as reserved by the compressor manufacturer. Operating at temperatures below 50° will reduce chiller capacity. The minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used is 48°F.
3. Design ambient conditions. Loss of capacity and/or difficulty operating will occur at higher ambients. Minimum recommended ambient is 60°F.
4. Full load amps are higher than run load amps and must be used for sizing disconnects and supply wiring.
5. Approximate unit weight crated for shipment.
HFC-134A refrigerant - Non-Ozone Depleting - Low global warming impact
Air-cooled condenser with finned tubes
Propeller fan(s) induced air flow
Referant sight glass with moisture indicator
Thermostatic expansion valve
Nema 1 control cabinet
Process pump motor starter
Factory installed 10' power cord
Positive displacement pump
Insulated non-ferrous reservoir (tank lid is standard on this model)
Image is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according to specifications and options.
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project
In Business since 1977
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road Greenwood, IN 46143 317-887-0729
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors.
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.