Multizone Control Instrument - Drone Connection
- Follow all Lock Out Tag Out and plant policies before opening the electrical cabinets to the Central Chiller and to the Drone Chiller.
- Find the terminals on the two MZC control boards (pictured right) on the central chiller. The board are typically located in the upper left hand corner of the cabinet.
- Follow local and plant codes to run color coded wiring from the terminals on the Central Chiller’s MZC control boards to the terminals on the control boards located inside the Drone’s electrical cabinet.
- Control and monitoring of the drone chiller occurs on the Central Chiller’s MZC display.
- Contact the Advantage Service Department at 317-887-0729 for more information.
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project