- Recommended 22 AWG shielded cable.
On the Keypad of the first drive ... Go to:
- Group 11
- Parameter 1102 (Application Macro)
- Change to: Multicontrol
Repeat Step 2 on the second drive.
On the second drive:
- Exit out to Groups
- Go to Group 22
- Parameter 2207 (Pump Address)
- Change Value to: 2
- Repeat Steps 3 & 4 for (up to 2) drives as needed.
- These simple instructions are in addition to the basic wiring and programming used for setting up individual drives.
- For expanded detail Aquavar CPC setup and capabilities, refer to IM167, Aquavar CPC instruction and operation manual.
- Information provided by Xylem. Click for more information