Optional Four Year Extended Compressor Warranty Procedure
- General Statement:
- Extended compressor warranty coverage obligates Advantage Engineering, Inc. to exchange, (FOB) the factory, the compressor with a comparable compressor with equal capacity.
- The extended warranty covers years 2-5 after initial shipment or invoicing of the original product, whichever occurs first.
- Advantage Engineering assumes no responsibility for accessories, labor, or freight to or from the factory.
- The extended compressor warranty is void when failure is caused by water in the system due to evaporator freeze-up and rupture.
- Advantage Engineering reserves the right to replace in warranty defective parts from its factory.
- Any unauthorized substitution of Advantage factory parts voids the Optional Extended Compressor Warranty.
- Optional Extended Compressor Warranties must be purchased prior to shipment.
- Optional Extended Compressor Warranty Procedure Details:
- All extended warranty compressors are processed through the Advantage Engineering Factory.
- The chiller model and serial number along with a photo of the compressor data tag are required to verify warranty status.
- Advantage service personnel will advise whether the defective compressor is to be returned.
- When return of the defective compressor is required:
- A purchase order for the list price of the new compressor will be issued to Advantage.
- A Billing for the cost of the compressor will be issued.
- The defective compressor must be returned pre-paid and within 30 days of the replacement compressor shipment.
- When the defective compressor is received and verified by Advantage a credit for the billing created in Step 2 above will be issued.
- Any questions pertaining to Extended Compressors Warranties are to be directed to Advantage Customer service.
Would you like to Download FYI #313 to your browser?
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project