Electrical Construction Standards
- Some customers require “higher spec” electrical construction than provided as standard by Advantage.
- This “higher spec” electrical standard may be basedon on
- Company Policies
- Union Negotiated Safety Standards
- Environmental Concerns Where the Equipment is Installed.
- Typical requirements of “high spec” electrical construction are:
- Integral fused disconnect switch
- Customer specified components often Allen Bradley
- TEFC pump motors
- Branch circuit fusing
- UL labeled electrical panel
- Flexible liquid tight conduit
- Nema 4 flow and pressure switches<
For more information about Electrical Construction Standards call the Advantage Sales Department at 317-887-0729.
Would you like to Download FYI #253 to your browser?
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project