Automatic Water Make-Up System for Tough Tanks™
- The electric automatic water make-up system is a simple and highly functional and reliable design.
- The system has two components, the make-up solenoid valve and the float level switch.
- The Float Level Switch is mounted on the control cabinet (if purchased) and monitors the water level in the reservoir.
- If the water level falls below the float, the Make-Up Solenoid opens, allowing water from the plannt's supply source to flow into the reservoir.
- The solenoid stays open until the water level inside the reservoir rises to the float switch level.
- The electric automatic water make-up system is available on Advantage pump tank stations and central chillers using the Tough Tank ™ brand polyethylene reservoir.
For more information about water make-up for process cooling systems call the Advantage Sales Department at 317-887-0729.
Would you like to Download FYI #243 to your browser?
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project