Pressure Differential Alarm Package (Part# PDA)
- The PDA package continuously monitors the inlet and outlet system pressure.
- When the filter screen becomes dirty, a switch-gauge triggers an audible siren and visual flashing alarm.
- These alarms are intended to alert maintenance personnel that the strainer screen needs to be removed from the strainer housing for manual cleaning.
Automatic Timer Flush Package (Part# ATF)
- The ATF valve package insures that the particulate that falls down to the debris reservoir is automatically flushed.
- The power supply and time controls for the valve package are housed inside the watertight PDA controller box.
- Depending on the application, the end-user simply dials in the flush frequency and flush duration of the valve.
- Based on the parameters that are programmed, the ball valve quickly opens and closes, minimizing the volume of water that is flushed from the strainer.
The optional PDA & ATF Instrumentation Packages are available for these models:
- MLS-10 (1½ flush port)
For more information about In-line filters and process cooling systems call the Advantage Sales Department at 317-887-0729.