Johnson Controls Multiple Stage Thermostat System for Pump Tank and Pumping Systems
- Pictured below is the A350 multi-stage electronic temperature control system thermostat manufactured by Johnson Controls.
- Factory installations of the A350 include chilled water and tower water systems.
- Field Installation
- The A350 can also be field installed for single unit replacement of manual thermostats used on tower applications.
- It is approved for use on UL listed panels.
- The A350 consists of an analog set point module, power module, digital display module, and up to 9 staging modules. There is a 2°F minimum differential between staging modules.
- The assembly is DIN rail mounted on the electrical panel. The assembly pictured on this page is from a PTS-800 system and operates the tower pump, tower fan and alarm.
- The staging modules activate at an adjustable offset from a common setpoint. The differential between "on" and "off" can also be adjusted on each module.
- Typical Settings
- Tower Pump: offset 0°F
- Tower Fan: offset 5°F
- Tower Fan: differential 7°F
- Alarm: offset 20°F
- Setpoint: 80°F
For more information on multiple stage thermostat system for pump tank stations and pumping systems call the Advantage Sales Department at 317-887-0729.
Would you like to Download FYI #222 to your browser?
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project