- > FYI Documents
- > FYI 216
- > Mold Purge Operation For Water Temperature Control Units
Mold Purge Operation : Temperature Control Units
- Advantage supplies an optional MOLD PURGE kit for Sentra temperature control units.
- The mold purge kit contains several solenoid valves and check valves.
- When activated and supplied with compressed air, the mold purge kit will expel process water from the mold to the central water supply or drain.
- Advantage mold purge kits are supplied as a factory installed option or a field retrofitted kit.
- Typical Mold Purge Operation
- Stop the pump, maintain electrical power to unit.
- Close the water supply ball valve.
- Connect a regulated air supply to mold purge compressed air connection.
- Note: air supply should be regulated approximately 10 PSI above drain line pressure.
- Activate mold purge with button located on electrical cabinet.
- When water is purged disconnect air supply.
- Depress and hold vent button (approximately 30 seconds to release air pressure.
- Disconnect power to unit.
- Download This Article
- Download Now
- 1 Page document
in full color.
- Acrobat PDF
Size: 48 KB.
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project