Maximum 'M1' Series 5 - 10 tons air-cooled portable liquid chillers can be supplied with the centrifugal blower options, as shown.
A centrifugal blower is generally optioned for the following reasons:
- Greater Air Flow
- The increased CFM allows the chiller to operate at lower head pressures in high ambient temperature conditiions.
- Accepts A Damper Assembly
- The damper regulates the operating head pressure in low ambient temperature conditions.
- Flange Mountings
- The blower assembly has flange mountings that accept exhaust air duct work for supplemental winter heating and summer ventilation.
- Built on Pillow Block Bearings
- Pillow block bearings with grease fittings provieds longer service life and effort free maintenance.
For more information about the blower option on portable liquid chillers call the Advantage Sales Department at 317-887-0729.