Typical Piping For Remote Air-Cooled Condenser with a Dual Pump Spilt System
- *Items are field supplied
- Hot gas lines shoulc rise above refrigerant level in condenser circuit.
- Trap should be installed on hot gas lines to prevent condenser oil and refrigerent vapor migration from accumulating on the compressor heads during off cycle.
- Refer to Carrier System Design Manual, part 3 for proper piping sizes and design.
- For piping lengths greater than 50', provide support to liquid and gas lines near the connections to the coil.