- > Evaporative Cooling Towers
Evporative Cooling Towers
- Pricing, Specifications & Features
- With evaporative cooling towers, you can recycle your cooling water again and again and save money with every cycle! Evaporative cooling towers are rated to provide 85°F cooling water at a 78°F wet bulb.
- Water cooled by evaporative cooling towers is often used for cooling hydraulics, heat exchangers and many other applications. Cooling towers use evaporation to cool process water eliminating the need for expensive chillers.
- POWER TOWER SERIES
- 45 - 540 Tons Cooling Capacity
- Long Service Life with complete non-ferrous construction including fiberglass shell, PVC wet deck and TEFC motor.
- Easy To Handle with structure steel base included!
- Higher Capacity with "non-clog" ABS nozzles arranged for complete wet deck saturation.
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project