- What to do for Service After Service Hours
- Contact a local refrigeration service company for assistance. Most refrigerant service companies can diagnose and repair Advantage equipment.
- Authorize the Local service company to provide the necessary diagnosis and repair by issuing them a company purchase order.
- Be sure to understand the possible costs that will be incurred since if the problem is not covered under the warranty the charges will be your responsibility.
- To be considered for warranty coverage you must inform Advantage's Service Department during the next business day or by email notification.
- Be sure to to have the model & serial number of your unit when you call.
- Standard business hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm, EST excluding holidays.
- Voice mail is available after business hours.
- Service Department phone: 317-887-0729
- The Service Department fax: 317-885-8683
- If you require service outside of regular business hours (including holidays) and if service assistance cannot wait until the next business day:
- Click Here
- To Order Service Parts
- We make every effort to ship In stock parts ordered before 1 pm Eastern Time the same day. Help us prioritize parts shipments by telling us when your part must ship the same day it is ordered. We will try to accommodate your needs.
- Please call 317-887-0729 during normal business hours.
- To make the part ordering process easier and more efficient, please have the model and serial number of the unit.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- Offering a 2½ % discount for Parts when purchased via a credit card.
- Product Service Manuals
- Click Here to view and download Product Service Manuals.
- Product Warranty & Support
- For assistance regarding installation, operation and service of Advantage products during the factory warranty period, please call the Factory before contracting with a repair service.
- Please have the unit model and Serial Number available when contacting the Service Department.
- Instrument Repair & Return Policy
- Open FYI #276 Details the Service and Return Policy for Advantage Microprocessor Instruments. Includes instructions on Warranty and Non-Warranty repairs and the Quick Turn Around repair program.
- Repair & Return Authorization
- Use this form when sending your water chiller or temperature control unit to Advantage for repair.
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project