To see IMMEDIATE online pricing, please complete the form below for the BGD-7.5A-N4
Pricing will be displayed on our website when you fill out the form below and click Get Pricing Now.
Get Pricing Now
Your privacy is assured, of course. Your information will be used by Advantage and its representatives only. It will not be provided or sold to others. It will be used for purposes of this inquiry only.
Advantage BC & BCD Series air-cooled chillers use mechanical refrigeration to cool recirculated fluid that support industrial process cooling applications.
Glycol chillers are configured to produce fluid temperatures between 25°-30°F using a mixture of water & glycol to prevent the fluid from freezing but can also be adjusted to produce fluid temperatures as low as 20°F and as high as 70°F.
Air-cooled chillers use ambient air to dissipate the heat from the refrigeration system.
BC-N4 & BCD-N4 models are designed for outdoor installation.
Quantity : 1
(2) BTH @ 25°F : 45,512
(3) BTH @ 50°F : 86,400
HP : 7.5
Type : Digital Scroll
Type : HFC-410A
# of Fans : 2
Type : Brazed Plate
(4) HP : 2
(5) GPM : 18
PSI : 50
Capacity : 65 gal
Construction : Polyethylene
Size & Type : 1-1/4" NPT
Height : 61"
Width : 68"
Length : 46"
Instrument Type : M1 with Remote & 50' Cable
System Amperage (7)
460/3/60 : 26
230/3/60 : 51
230/1/60 : 94
1. Since product innovation and improvement is our constant goal, all features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Selection of certain optional features may change listed specifications.
2. Capacity at 25°F LFT and 115 °F condensing temperature. Capacities may be +/5% as reserved by the compressor manufacturer. The minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used is 48°F.
3. Capacity at 50°F LFT and 115 °F condensing temperature. Capacities may be +/5% as reserved by the compressor manufacturer. The minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used is 48°F.
4. Consult pump curve for exact pump performance.
5. Selection of optional pumps for higher flow rates will raise the minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used.
6. Approximate dimensions. Not for construction purposes.
7. Full load amps are higher than run load amps and must be used for sizing disconnects and supply wiring. Not for construction. Consult factory for power requirements of unit as configured and on selected options.
Image is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according to specifications and options.
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project
In Business since 1977
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road Greenwood, IN 46143 317-887-0729
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors.
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.