Fluid Coolers Hydra Series
How It Works
Have A Question?
for your answer.
How It Works
- Warm process fluid is circulated through the coil on the cooler. In freezing climates the process fluid to be cooled must contain enough inhibited glycol to prevent freezing at the lowest expected ambient temperature.
- Cool ambient air is drawn across the coil drawing heat out of the fluid, rejecting it to the surrounding air.
- Cooled process fluid is returned to the system reservoir.
- When the ambient temperature is slightly above the desired process temperature, the cooler automatically switches to its adiabatic pre-cooling mode.
- The pre-cooling media is wetted and as air is drawn across the wetted media water evaporates cooling the air before it reaches the coil.
- Control is automatic. The unit switches from dry to wet mode to minimize water use.
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
© 2013 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process