Fluid Coolers Hydra Series
Have A Question?
for your answer.
- The Hydra Hybrid Fluid Cooler is designed to remove waste heat from plastics and industrial processes, including hydraulics, feed throats, molds and material.
- A great alternative to conventional cooling towers.
- Water & Energy conservation is achieved by using ambient air to cool process fluid (glycol and water mixture suitable to prevent freezing in the coldest expected ambient) for the majority of the year. Other benefits include:
- Compared to conventional cooling tower systems or once through city water cooling systems:
- Saves Water
- Saves Water Treatment Chemical Costs
- Saves Sewage Charges
- Isolates plant heat exchange surfaces from the effects of solids build - a true closed circuit cooling system.
- Compared to Conventional Chiller Systems:
- Same closed circuit system to keep heat exchange surfaces clean
- Better than 80% energy savings
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
© 2013 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process