Have A Question?
for your answer.
Model: TC-135F (1)
Direct Drive Fan
(3)(4) Full Load Amperage
(5) Connection Sizes
1. Since product innovation and improvement is our constant goal, all features and specifications are subject to change with notice or liability. Selection of certain optional features may change listed specifications.
2. Cooling water from 95°F to 85°F at 3 gpm per ton and 78°F web bulb temperature.
3. Full load amps are higher than run load amps and must be used for sizing disconnects and supply wiring. Not for construction. Consult factory for power requirements of unit as configured and on selected options.
4. Consult factory for 50HZ operation.
5. When used with remote sump consult factory for connection size when the base of the tower will be used as the reservoir.
6. See Product Warranty Statement W-700
for details on warranty.
TC-135F cooling tower (typical)
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
© 2013 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process