Have A Question?
for your answer.
- Advantage cooling towers and systems are designed to circulate a fluid medium (typically water, or a water-glycol solution) for process application COOLING.
- Cooling Towers are typically used to supply cooling temperatures between
5°F to 10°F above the ambient wet bulb conditions.
- Cooling Towers provide cooling water to multiple processes, including hydraulics, chiller condensers, temperature control units and other equipment.
- Advantage offers cooling towers in capacities from 45 to 540 tons in single and expanded cell systems.
- Get Immediate Pricing on the TC-135F model.
TC-135F cooling tower (typical)
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
© 2013 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process