Temperature Control Unit : Water
Have A Question?
for your answer.
- Water temperature control units circulate temperature stabilized water through the process for process temperature control.
- The temperature control range of this unit is 30°F - 250°F.
- A pump circulates water through the process. A heater and a cooling valve work together to control the water temperature.
- This temperature control unit requires a plant water supply source.
- Advantage temperature control units are portable, built on casters to easily move the unit between processes.
- Units are available with a variety of different control instruments, heater sizes, cooling valves and physical packages.
- This temperature control unit has a 24 kW heater with a 7-1/2 HP centrifugal pump providing 100 GPM to the process.
- Get Immediate Pricing on the SK-24100-LE model.
Model SK-3435-LE shown.
Image shown is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according to specifications and options.
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
© 2013 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process