Temperature Control Unit : Water
Have A Question?
for your answer.
Model: SK-1090-HE (1)
(3)(4) Full Load Amperage
1. Since product innovation and improvement is our constant goal, all features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Selection of certain optional features may change listed specifications.
2. Derate heater output by 25% for 208/3/60 operation.
3. Full load amps are higher than run load amps and must be used for sizing disconnects and supply wiring. Not for construction. Consult factory for power requirements of unit as configured and on selected options.
4. Consult factory for 50HZ operation.
5. Unit weight crated for shipment.
Model SK-1090-HE shown.
Image shown is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according to specifications and options.
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
© 2013 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process