1. Since product innovation and improvement is our constant goal, all features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Selection of certain optional features may change listed specifications.
2. Derate heater output by 25% for 208/3/60 operation.
3. Full load amps are higher than run load amps and must be used for sizing disconnects and supply wiring. Not for construction. Consult factory for power requirements of unit as configured and on selected options.
4. Consult factory for 50HZ operation.
5. Unit weight crated for shipment.
6. Maximum Total System @ 15% expansion = unit volume plus piping and prodcess volumes. Typical fluid expansion rates: a. Paratherm OR : 4.00% per 100°F b. Paratherm NF : 3.04% per 100°F c. Multitherm PG-1 : 3.10% per 100°F d. Calflo FG : 5.62 per 100°F
7. Do not use Multitherm 603.
Twin Tanks - separate heating and suction tanks
Large capacity expansion tank
NPT process connections
Process line shut-off valves
Tanks are flanged mounted to pump casing
Oil level sight glass
Air operated mold purge circuit
Fluid drain valve
Fluid fill port
Leak proof weldments
Low pressure centrifugal pump
Cast iron casing
Bronze pump impeller
Water cooled pump seal
Stainless steel pump motor
2 Air-Cooled Pump Seal
Flanged bolt-in mount
Steel heater sheath
Stainless steel cabinetry with lift-off cover panel
Hinged electrical cabinet door
Portable, on casters
Galvanized steel base
Water supply pressure switch
Motor overload relay
Pressure relief valve (water)
High temperature limit
'LE' Series Instrument Changes Model to RK-2460H-LE
SPI communications cable - 20'
Larger heat exchanger sizes
Visual / audible beacon
Rear cover panel
Nema 12 construction
Regal 400°F (standard instrument)
Control temperature to 400°F
Microprocessor based controller
Large temperature display
On / Off toggle switch
Setpoint selector dial
Status indicators for Power, Pump, Heat & Cool
Model RK-2460HCA shown.
Image shown is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according to specifications and options.
In Business since 1977
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors.
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road Greenwood, IN 46142 317-887-0729