Temperature Control Unit : Oil Unit
Have A Question?
for your answer.
- Oil temperature control units circulate oil through the process and are used for applications were the required temperature ranges from 100° to 400°F. (Up to 500° with optional controller)
- These units use a high flow pump to circulate high temperature oil through the process. A heater elevates the temperature of the oil. Cooling is provided through the use of an optional heat exchanger.
- Units are available with a variety of control instruments, heaters sizes, cooling heat exchanger sizes, and physical packages.
- This model is equipped with a high temperature air-cooled heat exchanger to provide process cooling. A fan exhausts the process heat to the ambient air.
- This temperature control unit has a 24 kW heater with a 3 HP centrifugal pump providing 60 GPM to the process.
- Request Pricing on the RK-2460HCA model.
Model RK-2460HCA shown.
Image shown is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according to specifications and options.
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
© 2013 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process