Temperature Control Unit : Oil Unit
Have A Question?
for your answer.
- Twin Tanks - separate heating and suction tanks
- Large capacity expansion tank
- NPT process connections
- Process line shut-off valves
- Tanks are flanged mounted to pump casing
- Oil level sight glass
- Air operated mold purge circuit
- Fluid drain valve
- Fluid fill port
- Leak proof weldments
- Low pressure centrifugal pump
- Cast iron casing
- Bronze pump impeller
- Water cooled pump seal
- Stainless steel pump motor
- 2 Air-Cooled Pump Seal
- Flanged bolt-in mount
- Vertical orientation
- Steel heater sheath
- Mercury heater contactor
- Stainless steel cabinetry with lift-off cover panel
- Hinged electrical cabinet door
- Portable, on casters
- Galvanized steel base
- Water supply pressure switch
- Motor overload relay
- Pressure relief valve (water)
- High temperature limit
Model RK-1645HC shown.
Image shown is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according to specifications and options.
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
© 2013 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process