Air-Cooled Water Chiller
Have A Question?
for your answer.
- Portable chillers use mechanical refrigeration to cool recirculated fluids that support industrial process cooling applications.
- Portable chillers include an internal pumping system and reservoir system.
- Air-Cooled chillers use indoor ambient air to dissipate the heat from the refrigeration system.
- This 24.5 ton (n/a kW) portable water chiller provides process fluid between 20° - 70°F
- Get Immediate Pricing on the M1-25A model.
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
© 2013 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process