Water-Cooled Portable Water Chiller
Have A Question?
for your answer.
Model: M1D-10W (1)
(5) Full Load Amperage
1. Since product innovation and improvement is our constant goal, all features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Selection of certain optional features may change listed specifications.
2. Tons capacity at 12,000 BTU/ton per hour @ 50°F LWT @ " 105"°F condensing temperature. Capacities may be +/- 5% as reserved by the compressor manufacturer. Operating at temperatures below 50° will reduce chiller capacity. The minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used is 48°F.
3. City water requirements based on 60°F water supply at 20 PSI differential with a clean condenser.
4. Tower water requirements based on 85°F water supply at 20 PSI differential with a clean condenser.
5. Full load amps are higher than run load amps and must be used for sizing disconnects and supply wiring.
6. Approximate unit weight crated for shipment.
7. See Product Warranty Statement W-700
for details on warranty.
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
© 2013 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process