Aquavar CPC Pump Variable Speed Drive Instructions to Setup Two or More Communicating Drives
icon to open the steps below. Use
to close the steps.
Recommended 22 AWG shielded cable.
Repeat Step 2 on the second drive.
- On the second drive:
- Exit out to Groups
- Go to Group 22
- Parameter 2207 (Pump Address)
- Change Value to: 2
- Repeat Steps 3 & 4 for (up to 2) drives as needed.
- These simple instructions are in addition to the basic wiring and programming used for setting up individual drives.
- For expanded detail Aquavar CPC setup and capabilities, refer to IM167, Aquavar CPC instruction and operation manual.
- Information provided by Xylem. Click for more information