1 Page document
with full color.
Acrobat PDF file.
Size: 128 KB.
Compressor Sound Absorbing Covers
FYI Document #296
Insulated compressor sound covers are used extensively in the HVAC and industrial process cooling industries to control compressor noise.
Fabrication Services, Inc (901-366-7500 www.fabsrv.com
) is a provider of compressor sound absorption covers.
- Durability: the durability cover is a benchmark cover, used as the standard compressor cover by many OEMs. It is made from reinforced vinyl that is
sewn around a 2.0 lb density fiberglass blanket. This cover offers good sound absorption at an economical price.
- Durability Plus: this cover features the same construction as the durability cover but the added dimension of an extra layer of a 12 oz load
barrier material for additional noise control.
- Deluxe: when additional absorption control is needed, customers turn to the deluxe compressor cover which adds an extra absorbing to the durability
plus cover. This cover has shown superior results with greater than a 12 dBA noise reduction in some applications.
- High Temp: used when severe conditions or excessive heat is an issue. The material in this cover consists of a quilted fiberglass fabric over
a 1" thick fiberglass filter. This material is usable up to 500°F.
- Absorbs airborne sound and noise energy
- Dampens vibration and shock
- Provides a barrier to air-borne energy
- Isolates structural borne energy
- Easy to cut fabricate and install
- Weather resistant
Deluxe model compressor sound absorption covers installed on Advantage model Ti-80A central chiller with two tandem scroll compressors. Covers provided by
Fabrication Services, Inc.
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
©2013 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process