Electrical Construction Standards
- Some customers require “higher spec” electrical construction than provided as standard by ADVANTAGE. This “higher spec” electrical standard may be
based on company policies, union negotiated safety standards, or environmental concerns where the equipment is installed.
- Typical requirements of “high spec” electrical construction are:
- Integral fused disconnect switch
- Customer specified components often Allen Bradley
- TEFC pump motors
- Branch circuit fusing
- UL labeled electrical panel
- Flexible liquid tight conduit
- Nema 4 flow and pressure switches<
For more information about Electrical Construction Standards call the Advantage Sales Department at 317-887-0729.