Low Flow Bypass Circuit on Portable Water Chillers
- In cases of restricted flow or reduced capacity conditions, as an option, Advantage supplies manual or automatic low flow bypass circuits on water-cooled or air-cooled portable
- The low flow bypass circuit, whether automatic or manual, is designed to provide the chiller with the proper amount of flow through the chiller's evaporator
- Automatic Low Flow Bypass
- Automatic low flow bypass circuits place a pressure actuated valve between the from process and to process lines.
- Advantage presets the valve to open at the pump's dead head pressure to prevent overloading and to provide proper flow to the evaporator at all times.
- Field adjustments may be required.
- Water-cooled portable water chiller shown. Automatic low flow bypass circuits can be installed on air-cooled units also.
- Manual Low Flow Bypass
- Manual low flow bypass circuits place a ball valve between the from process and to process lines.
- The valve is shipped in the closed position and then field adjusted based on process requirements.
- Air-cooled portable water chiller shown. Manual low flow bypass circuits can be installed on water-cooled units also.
For more information about the low flow bypass circuits call the Advantage Sales Department at 317-887-0729.