Permanent Media Filters
Have A Question?
for your answer.
- PM Series permanent media sand and gravel filters remove free floating solids from plant circulating liquids preventing blockage in manifolds and orifices located in process equipment.
- Three sizes are offered to allow tailoring to specific process requirements.
- Model PM-36 serves 200 - 300 ton applications with maximum capacity of 100 GPM.
- High quality fiberglass construction.
- High flow rates for all models.
- Manual or automatic back flush cycles.
- Optional integral pump.
PM Series Permanent Media Filter
Unit shown with options.
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
© 2013 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process