Advantage manufacturer application specific portable chiller that are designed to provide the unique cooling needs or EDM machines.
M1-1ARX-CH chillers include an internal pump system to draw fluid from the EDM machine reservoir. An internal reservoir in not included.
Portable chillers can be moved between use points as needed.
Air-Cooled chillers use indoor ambient air to cool the process load.
Model: M1-1ARX-CH (1)
(2) Tons : 1.0
kW : 3.5
HP : 1.0
Type : Hermetic Reciprocating
Type : R134A
Type : Fan
CFM : 710.0
(3) Ambient : 95.0°F
HP : 1/3
GPM : 2.9
PSI : 60.0
To Process : 1/2"
From Process : 1/2"
Full Load Amperage (4)
208/1/60 : 16.5
230/1/60 : 15.0
Height : 37.0"
Width : 19.0"
Depth : 28.0"
Shipping : 345.0 lbs
1. Since product innovation and improvement is our constant goal, all features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Selection of certain optional features may change listed specifications.
2. Capacities may be +/- 5% as reserved by the compressor manufacturer. Operating at temperatures below 50° will reduce chiller capacity. The minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used is 48°F.
3. Design ambient conditions. Loss of capacity and/or difficulty operating will occur at higher ambients. Minimum recommended ambient is 60°F.
4. Full load amps are higher than run load amps and must be used for sizing disconnects and supply wiring.
5. Consult factory for 50hz operation.
6. Approximate unit weight crated for shipment.
Hermetic reciprocating compressor
Fan generated air flow
Air inlet filter
Microprocessor controlled 50% hot gas by-pass capacity control system
Stainless steel brazed plate with nickel brazing
Refrigerant sight glass with moisture indicator
Crankcase pressure regulator valve
Refriigeration high pressure
Refrigeration low pressure
Compressor motor starter
10' factory installed power cord with stain relief
Stainless steel frame and enclousre panels
Casters for portability
Standard NPT process fittings
Designed for indoor installation
System Limit Devices:
Refrigerant high pressure
Refrigerant Low Pressure
Instrument circuit fuse
1 year covering parts and labor
Free preventative maintenance check in the 2nd year.
M1 Series Control Instrument
No coolant reservoir
Draws coolant from EDM machine reservoir
Stainless steel positive displacement pump
Stainless steel piping
Electrical disconnect switch
UL 508A enclosed electrical panel
M1 Series (standard instrument)
Continuous To Process temperature display
Selectable Setpoint temperature display
Illuminated ON/OFF power switch
Soft touch Setpoint selection keys
Illuminated Chiller On / Off switch
Bright and easy-to-read LED Temperature display window
Basic chiller diagnostics with Refrigeration Fault light
Machine Status with Compressor and Capacity Control indicating lights
Basic Machine Diagnostics with Refrigeration Fault indicating light
Includes Product Specifications
Image shown is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according to specifications and options.
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project
In Business since 1977
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road Greenwood, IN 46143 317-887-0729
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors.
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.