Water-Cooled Central Chiller
Have A Question?
for your answer.
- Advantage WPT Series water-cooled central chilling modules use mechanical refrigeration to cool recirculated fluids that support industrial process cooling applications.
- 20°F to 70°F process fluid temperatures.
- WPT Series chillers combine one or more refrigeration circuits to chill fluid. A separate reservoir and pumping system is required to circulate chilled fluid to the use points.
- Water-cooled chillers require a secondary water source (typically cooling tower water) to dissipate the heat from the refrigeration system.
- Get Immediate Pricing on the C-50WPT model.
C-50WPT shown (typical).
Image shown is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according to specifications and options.
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
© 2013 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process