Central Water Chiller : Water-Cooled
Have A Question?
for your answer.
- Advantage Titan water-cooled central chillers use mechanical refrigeration to cool recirculated fluid that support industrial process cooling applications.
- 20°F to 70°F process fluid temperature range.
- Titan systems combine one or more refrigeration circuits with a large capacity reservoir and pumping system assembled on a single skid for low ease of installation.
- Water-cooled chillers require a secondary water source (typically cooling tower water) to dissipate the heat from the refrigeration system.
- Get Immediate Pricing on the TI-180W model.
Questions To Ask
Advantage chillers are manufactured in Greenwood, Indiana in the United States. Our sales, service and manufacturing teams are all based in the US. A live operator will answer your call and direct you to the correct person to answer your questions.
Call today for answers to all of your questions 317-887-0729.
Image shown is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according to specifications and options.
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
© 2013 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process