1. Since product innovation and improvement is our constant goal, all features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Selection of certain optional features may change listed specifications.
2. Tons capacity at 12,000 BTU/ton per hour @ 50°F LWT @ 115°F condensing temperature. Capacities may be +/5% as reserved by the compressor manufacturer. Capacity multipliers are 50°F - 1.00 ; 40°F - .80 ; 30°F - .60 ; 20°F - .40.
3. Consult pump curve for exact pump performance.
4. Selection of optional pumps for higher flow rates will raise the minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used.
5. Full load amps are higher than run load amps and must be used for sizing disconnects and supply wiring. Not for construction. Consult factory for power requirements of unit as configured and on selected options.
6. Consult factory for 50HZ operation.
7. Unit weight crated for shipment. Air-cooled units shipped in two units. Basic field assembly required for Air-cooled units.
8. Specifications are shown for a single unit. Some models use multiple condenser units. Field charging required.
9. Field installation including piping connection and charging of remote air-cooled condenser by owner. Process connections may vary based on unique pump flow requirements of your process. Confirm you connection size requirement with your Advantage sales representative.
10. Vertical discharge from condenser.
11. Full load amperage shown for single condenser unit. Some models use multiple condenser units.
12. Unit weight crated for shipment. Condenser unit shipped separately from chiller unit.
13. See Product Warranty Statement W-700
for details on warranty.