Central Water Chiller : Air-Cooled
Have A Question?
for your answer.
- Advantage central water chillers are designed to circulate a fluid medium (typically water, or a water-glycol solution) for process application COOLING.
- Central chillers can supply temperatures between 20°F to 70°F to several processes at a time, throughout the entire plant.
- Titan systems combine multiple zone chillers with a large size reservoir and pumping system.
- These water chillers are built on a single skid for ease of installation.
- Air-cooled liquid chillers use ambient air to dissipate process heat. The chiller, reservoir and pumping system remain indoors while the remote air-cooled condenser is located outside the production facility. These units efficiently run in outdoor ambient air temperatures between -20° to 95°F.
- Assembled from known reliable and long service life components, Titan Series water chillers will operate efficiently for many years in many types of industrial environments.
- Request Pricing on the TI-120A model.
TI-120A shown (typical).
Image shown is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according to specifications and options.
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
© 2013 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process