Air-Cooled Water Chiller
Have A Question?
for your answer.
- Advantage air-cooled water chillers are designed to circulate a fluid medium (typically water or a water-glycol solution) for process application COOLING.
- Central chillers can supply temperatures between 20°F to 70°F to several processes at a time, throughout the entire plant facility.
- OACS air-cooled water chillers use ambient air to dissipate process heat. These units efficiently run in outdoor ambient air temperature between -20°F to 95°F.
- OACS systems are designed to be installed outside the plant facility in most types of climates. The air-cooled condenser is integral to the chiller, reservoir and pumping system and is delivered as a complete package.
- Assembled from known reliable and long service life components, OACS water chillers will operate efficiently for many years in many types of industrial environments.
- This 94 ton central water chiller (OACS-95S-MZC-2P) provides process fluid between 20° - 70°F
- Get Immediate Pricing on the OACS-95S-MZC-2P model.
OACS-95S-MZC-2P show with integral air-cooled condenser.
Image shown is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according to specifications and options.
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
© 2013 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process