Air-Cooled Water Chiller
Have A Question?
for your answer.
- Advantage OACS air-cooled central chillers use mechanical refrigeration to cool recirculated fluid that support industrial process cooling applications.
- 20°F to 70°F fluid temperature range.
- OACS air-cooled water chillers use ambient air to dissipate process heat and efficiently runs in air temperature between -20°F to 95°F.
- OACS systems are designed for outdoor installation in most types of climates. The air-cooled condenser, chiller zones, reservoir and pumping system are delivered as a complete package.
- Get Immediate Pricing on the OACS-5S-M1-1P model.
OACS-5S-M1-1P shown with integral air-cooled condenser.
Image shown is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according to specifications and options.
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
© 2014 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process