1. Since product innovation and improvement is our constant goal, all features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Selection of certain optional features may change listed specifications.
2. Tons capacity at 12,000 BTU/ton per hour @ 50°F LWT @ 115°F condensing temperature. Capacities may be +/5% as reserved by the compressor manufacturer. Capacity multipliers are 50°F - 1.00 ; 40°F - .80 ; 30°F - .60 ; 20°F - .40.
The minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used is 48°F.
3. Full load amps are higher than run load amps and must be used for sizing disconnects and supply wiring. Not for construction. Consult factory for power requirements of unit as configured and on selected options.
4. Consult factory for 50HZ operation.
5. Approximate dimensions. Not for construction purposes.
6. Unit weight crated for shipment. Weight show for APT-RC unit only. Weight for remote air-cooled condenser show separately.
7. Specifications are shown for a single unit. Some models use multiple condenser units. Field charging required.
8. Field installation including piping connection and charging of remote air-cooled condenser by owner.
9. Vertical discharge from condenser.
10. Full load amperage shown for single condenser unit. Some models use multiple condenser units.
11. Unit weight crated for shipment. Weight shown for remote air-cooled unit only. Crated weight for APT-RC unit show separately.
12. See Product Warranty Statement W-700
for details on warranty.