Air-Cooled APT modules (5-180 tons) are stationary units designed to provide chilling capacity to new or exsiting central chilled water systems. These units require an external pumping system to circulate chilled water to process and for condensing water. The air-cooled condenser is located outside of the facility.
Request Pricing and get Specifications, Features, Options and other information
on all APT chilling modules.
Tons = 12,000 Btu/hr. Capacity at 50°F LWT and 95°F ambient for air-cooled units.
Chillers are designed to be installed outdoors while the water distribution system is installed indoors. The air-cooled condenser is integral to the chiller unit.
- Rotary Scroll and Screw Compressors
- Multiple Refrigeration Circuits
- HFC-134A or HFC-410A Environmentally Friendly Refrigerants
- Easy to Use Microprocessor Controls
- Brazed Plate Evaporator and Direct Expansion Shell & Tube Evaporator
- Generously Sized Copper Coil/Aluminum finned Condenser
- Electronic Expansion Valve
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
©2013 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process