Advantage BC & BCD Series air-cooled chillers use mechanical refrigeration to cool recirculated fluid that support industrial process cooling applications.
Glycol chillers are configured to produce fluid temperatures between 25°-30°F using a mixture of water & glycol to prevent the fluid from freezing but can also be adjusted to produce fluid temperatures as low as 20°F and as high as 70°F.
Air-cooled chillers use ambient air to dissipate the heat from the refrigeration system.
BC-N4 & BCD-N4 models are designed for outdoor installation.
Model: BCD-5A-N4 (1)
Quantity : 1.0
(2) BTH : 30,512
HP : 5.0
Type : Single Digital Scroll
Type : HFC-410A
# of Fans : 1.0
Type : Brazed Plate
(3) HP : 2.0
(4) GPM : 12.0
PSI : 52.0
Capacity : 65.0 gal
(5) Construction : Polyethylene
Size & Type : 1-1/4" NPT
Height : 61.0"
Width : 34.0"
Length : 65.0"
Instrument Type : M1
System Amperage (7)
460/3/60 : 17.0
230/3/60 : 31.0
230/1/60 : 50.0
1. Since product innovation and improvement is our constant goal, all features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Selection of certain optional features may change listed specifications.
2. Capacity at 25°F LFT and 115 °F condensing temperature. Capacities may be +/5% as reserved by the compressor manufacturer. The minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used is 48°F.
3. Consult pump curve for exact pump performance.
4. Selection of optional pumps for higher flow rates will raise the minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used.
5. PE = polyethylene; SS = stainless steel; MS = epoxy coated mild steel.
6. Approximate dimensions. Not for construction purposes.
7. Full load amps are higher than run load amps and must be used for sizing disconnects and supply wiring. Not for construction. Consult factory for power requirements of unit as configured and on selected options.