Maximize Beer Production and Cool Fermentation Tanks, Brite Tanks and Wort Coolers.
From Microbrewery to Brewpub to Regional to Large Brewery
We Have A Solution To Meet Your Needs.
High fluid flow promotes maximum heat transfer for faster and more consistent product cooling.
Designed to Provide 20°F - 30°F Glycol - to support all of your cooling needs.
Built for your environment - rugged design shrinks your worries, reduces maintenance cost and provides the best product for your needs.
Backed by a nationwide service network of independent service companies that accelerates service attention and minimizes downtime in the event of a problem.
Backed by experienced application and service professionals. Our applications specialists listen to your unique requirements to guarantee the selection of the correct glycol/water chiller to meet your needs while minimizing your initial investment and ongoing energy costs.
Have A Question? Looking For Help? Not sure what you need in a glycol chiller for your brewery? Call Advantage at 317-887-0729
Need Help Choosing A Glycol Chiller For Your Brewery?
Click Here for the Free Glycol Chiller Selection Tool
Click these links to see glycol chiller specifications and get immediate pricing.
• Elevation 5003 Distillery, Fort Collins, Colorado
• Four Day Ray Brewing, Fishers, Indiana
• Bent Rail Brewery, Indianapolis, Indiana
• Obed and Isaacs, Springfield, Illinois
• Pivot Brewing Company, Central Valley, New York
• Weyerbacher Brewing Co, Easton PA
• Winchester Brew Works, Winchester, VA
• August Schell Brewing Co., New Ulm, MN
• Peak 54 Brewing, Corona, CA
• Four Bullets Brewery, Richardson TX
• Parched Eagle Brewpub, Westport WI
• Restless Spirits Distilling, North Kansas City, Missouri
• French Lick Winery, West Baden Springs, Indiana
• The Commons Brewery, Portland OR
• Black Cloister Brewing Co, Toledo OH
• Jughandle Brewing Company, Tinton Falls, New Jersey
• Needy Craft, Indianapolis, Indiana
• Shale Creek Brewery, Franklin, Indiana
• Deadly Sins Brewing, Winter Park, Florida
• Lake Charlevoix Brewing, Charlevoix MI
• Humble Abbey Brewing, Lake Clarke Shorts, Florida
• Chippewa River Distillery, Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
• Euryale Brewing, Riverside CA
• Cedar Creek Brew company, Seven Points, Texas
• Hoosier Brewing Company, Franklin, Indiana
• Stone Church Brewing, Corona, CA
• Ocean Son, Orlando, Florida
Disclaimer: Advantage has made every effort to ensure that the results generated by the calculators available at this website are correct
and valid within the limitations indicated for each calculator. However, neither Advantage nor any of its employees warrants nor accepts any
liability for the use of these calculators. Use of these calculators and selection of specific input parameters often requires engineering judgment
on a case by case basis. The user is cautioned to seek competent engineering assistance in the use of the calculators and application of results
generated by the calculators. The user is further cautioned that the results generated are based upon certain simplifying assumptions, which may
or may not be valid for a specific case.
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project
In Business since 1977
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road Greenwood, IN 46143 317-887-0729
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors.
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.