- Advantage Engineering increases the profitability of industrial manufacturing companies in a wide range of industries by developing and manufacturing innovative industrial heat transfer products including water chillers, temperature control units and evaporative cooling towers. By providing effective and energy efficient process cooling, Advantage equipment improves product quality and reduces manufacturing time in many applications.
- Established in 1977, Advantage is located in Greenwood, Indiana USA, a suburb of Indianapolis, IN. Design, manufacturing and service support is conducted from this location. The facility consists
of a campus of three manufacturing buildings and one warehouse with over 100,000 square feet under roof.
- Advantage is considered a leader in its field annually manufacturing more than 1,000 portable chillers, 100 central chillers and 2,000 temperature control units.
- Advantage markets through highly skilled professional manufacturer representatives supported by a tenured staff of
factory support personnel. For sales and other inquires, factory sales professionals are listed on our Contact Us page.
- Factory Tours Are Available. Please contact the Sales Department at 317-887-0729 to schedule an appointment.
- Plant 1
- Chiller Assembly, Panel Wiring & Paint
Plant 1: Portable and central chillers in assorted stages of assembly.
Overhead view of assembly area
Tough Tank™ Reservoirs are prepared
- Plant 2
- Central Chiller Assembly, Test, Shipping & Warehouse
Chiller and Pump Tank Shipping area
Chiller and Pump Tank Test area
Large Parts Warehouse
Small Parts Shipping
- Plant 3
- Temperature Control Unit & Tower Cell assembly
Testing bench for temperature control units
Temperature Control Unit assembly area
Power Tower® Unit assembly area
Need Application Assistance?
Our Experienced Team Can Save You Time & Money.
Tell Us About Your Project